Regional Estate Agency Trainer / Accountability Coach
Additional Info: Car Allowance (including fuel & expenses)
Location: Working from home / Field work
Our client is a well-known large estate agency who overlook multiple award-winning brands, and they are looking for two Regional Estate Agency Trainer / Accountability Coaches, one to cover the North region and another the South region.
This position would suit a professional who has a solid background working in Estate Agency (with a minimum of property listing experience).
You would need to be a strong, decisive, and highly competent individual who understands how to drive a team forward.
The role would see you visit different franchises (either across the South or North) and support them to build a sales business, including instilling accountability to follow due process and agreed strategies.
You would be part of the internal senior team and a team of external trainers to support the business.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Demonstrate ideas and develop strategies for sales growth
- Develop exceptional working relationships with the sales team by mentoring and encouraging repeat business
- Understand the culture of the business and its missions and goals
- Be enthusiastic and energetic
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be highly organised
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have a proven track record in generating new business