Our client is an award-winning, reputable Estate Agents in London, and they have a very exciting opportunity to join their team.
If you have had previous experience as a Property Manager and you are looking for your next opportunity, please apply and find out more about this role!
Working hours: 09.00 - 18.00 Monday - Friday
We are looking for a property manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned properties. The goal is to maximise asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue. This means you would be responsible for ensuring that every aspect of the property management works effectively and have direct responsibility for your tenant and contractors.
- Manage all aspects of assigned properties
- Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities
- Oversee properties’ personnel and assess its performance
- Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses
- Develop and manage annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analysing variances, data, and trends
- Proven work experience as property manager
- Tactful and articulate
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Highly motivated and results driven