Property Coordinator, Bath
Basic salary £20,000 - £25,000
OTE £22,000 - £27,000
This role is essential to the smooth running of the office, the successful candidate will be the lynch-pin that holds everyone together, so dedication, communication and organisational skills are paramount with a keen eye for detail.
The successful candidate will gain an excellent knowledge of Property in general and may well in the future be able to move into different areas of the business should they wish.
There will be on the job training and the successful candidate will also be given on-line training to help them pass the relevant ARLA and/or NAEA qualifications.
- Admin Support for both Sales and Lettings
- Updating our database
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Key Cupboard
- Ensuring smooth day-to-day running of the business
- Telephone – booking viewings and appraisals
- Answering general queries mainly from landlords.
Property experience preferred but not essential