Salary: £25,000 – 30,000
OTE: £55,000 – 60,000
Hours: Monday to Friday – 1 in 3 Saturdays
Additional Info: Car Allowance or company car offered
Two fantastic and exciting opportunities have arisen for an experience Lettings Manager to join a very successful Estate Agents in Berkshire (the position has opened up in two branches).
Our client is a reputable agency with multiple branches throughout the UK. This role would give you the opportunity to really develop in your career and step into more senior roles.
If you have had previous experience as a Lettings Manager and you are looking for your next opportunity, please apply to find out more about this role!
- Setting targets and objectives,
- monitoring progress,
- reviewing staff performance
- completing staff appraisals/salary reviews.
- Working closely within the team and with the Company Director to increase the business
- Liaising with tenants, identifying their needs and arranging property viewings
- Conducting viewings, obtaining feedback and updating the landlord
- Negotiating offers and agreeing new tenancies
- Identifying opportunities to generate new business (instructions)
- Offering an efficient, proactive and high level of customer service to the clients
- Actively working to increase the number of managed properties on the portfolio
- Assisting with queries, tenancy issues and enquiries coming into the business
- Previous lettings valuation experience is essential
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills
- You will be a solid Manager
- Negotiation skills are key, and you will be well-spoken and well-presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount