Internal Account Manager - Sales Team, Oxfordshire
Our client is offers a multi-faceted property service which ensures the very best moving experience when buying or selling a home. Since its formation in 2015, the company has grown rapidly to over 40 employees. This role presents a fantastic opportunity for a long-term career with a clear progression path within one of the fastest UK growing companies.
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. You will manage a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients whilst actively seeking new sales opportunities. You will be customer focused allowing you to add a true sense of value to our customers whilst balancing the needs of the Business.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters, building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Generate new business within existing and potential customer networks to achieve set sales targets
- Work successfully with our internal sales team to meet the needs of both the Business and our Clients so as to maximise client engagement and enhance the customer experience.
- Ability to negotiate and close agreements to maximise profits
- Forecast and track key account metrics and have the ability to create and deliver strategies to achieve set business goals.
- Assist with challenging client requests or escalations as requested.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery or our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Executive or equivalent role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent listening, organisational and negotiation abilities
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple client projects whist maintaining a sharp attention to detail at all times.
- Experience with Account Management Software is desired but not essential.