Reporting to: Group Director, Property Management
Planning and leading the operations of the Property Management teams to ensure optimum productivity, efficiency, reductions of landlord churn and revenue generation throughout the network. The goal is to ensure we increase our ATB which will increase profit and ensure costs are met and exceeded. The objective is to provide a stronger customer centric property management proposition to ensure growth in lettings is achieved.
A strong Regional Property Manager to plan and manage daily operational property management activities in the branch network. Adding value by continuing to challenge the performance of people, developing and challenging effectiveness and performance.
Effectively managing performance of an initial pre-defined region, optimizing efficiency and driving improved revenue performance while reducing landlord churn. Currently this role is not up to capacity and therefore will grow in both region size and project management participation.
Excellent organizational and communication skills. Well-versed in Property Management and branch procedures and policies and able to actively inspire, motivate and drive success.
The role will develop within the LRG brand with the potential of taking on additional Property Management Centres when the need arises. This role will include Project Management within Property Management which will be across all brands.
Grow the Business -
- Achieve budgeted and enhanced profitability through the success of the business – working closely with the Regional Lettings Director to hit this objective.
- Empower teams to deliver and exceed targets, income and reduction of landlord churn by maintaining and recording regular communication with Heads of Centre’s and Team Managers in the form of 1to1s and managers meetings.
- Effectively monitor, manage and drive staff and team performance.
- Work collaboratively with the Regional Lettings Directors and the branch division to ensure customer retention and encourage customer advocacy.
- Determine and roll out clear measurable Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) including both productivity, customer service and revenue driving targets, in line with business objectives. Produce relevant MI evidencing improvements working closely with the Regional Lettings Directors.
- Seek to develop the business by maximising any opportunities from private, investor and corporate landlords, encourage active local networking and community engagement.
- Increase profitability and ATB through organic growth and acquisitions. Successfully integrate and manage the new Property Management acquisitions, capitalizing on the introduction of new revenue streams and growing acquired business levels by reducing landlord churn.
- Enable and facilitate successful integration of new products and services. Work with the Regional Lettings Director to implement.
- Encourage cohesive working between lettings and Property Management to enable continued growth of the sales business and seek opportunities to grow ATB.
- Identify and closely monitor weaker branches and work quickly to bring into recovery or full health.
Delight our Clients -
- Lead and motivate staff to deliver our core values by implementing and maintaining exceptional levels of customer service, policing our Non-Negotiables. Encourage branch staff to keep our core values alive at all times.
- Ensure teams provide an excellent customer service and customer experience. Implement a local quality control strategy to monitor customer experience. Regularly monitor reviews, providing recognition and encourage improvement to teams.
- Maintain a consistent and professional approach to all staff and customers
- Identify and encourage opportunities to build and maintain community interaction.
- Develop talent pool and succession plan, by identifying and nurturing rising stars. Offer and provide relevant coaching and training to ensure staff retention, development and recognition of success.
- Responsible for the selection, training, development and leadership of the Heads of Centres and through them all staff with the relevant input from the Regional Lettings Directors.
- Identify training needs of all staff within the area ensuring that appropriate training is delivered both locally and through Company organised training programmes to enable staff within the region to achieve a high standard of sales, technical and procedural skills.
- Work closely with the Regional Lettings Director and have regular meetings to provide updates and understand any new directives that the branches have been given that week/month.
- Create efficiency and monitor costs in all areas of operation whilst maintaining high standards of deliverable service.
- Encourage cohesive working relationships with central operations, the branch and area network
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Provide regular reporting and updates to the Property Management director as required
- Communication – Carry out and record monthly Managers Meetings and 1 to 1’s. Cascade Company directives/initiatives. Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information and reporting to facilitate other business operations
- HR - Select HR, Recruitment, Appraisals, Staff Development, Performance Management.
- Compliance – Ensure Company policies and procedures are adhered to; including all relevant legislation is maintained and monitored.
- Presentation – Ensure our online public profile is positive and property listings are prominent and of a high standard.
- Complaints – Empower staff to resolve complaints and escalate when necessary; referring to complaints procedure. Where a complaint cannot be resolved without a form of compensation, discuss with the Regional Lettings Director the cost incurred and receive agreement.
- Project Management – whilst the role is developing, you will be responsible for working with the Group Director of Property Management on projects to enhance the property management function across the group. These projects will be time-framed with the key goal of improving process and efficiencies.
These duties are not exhaustive and may be reasonably amended from time to time at the discretion of the company.
- Strong work ethic, can-do attitude and a passion for exceeding expectations
- Huge motivation to deliver the highest quality customer experience to our landlords and tenants.
- Proven track record of delivering and exceeding targets
- Proven track record in delivering projects in a timely manner and to a high standard
- Ability to handle several projects at once and prioritise the workload
- Experience in leadership, management and demonstrable experience in getting the best results through performance management.
- Experience in the property industry and experience in operating at a senior management level
- Be articulate and well-spoken and able to produce accurate written work
- Thorough understanding of lettings industry legislation
- An analytical mind with an eye for detail and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- A team player with exceptional management and leadership skills
- The ability to embrace change and grow with the business
- Customer centric attitude