Customer Excellence Team
Do you have proven customer service skills, not necessarily in the property industry, and have a clear understanding of how to deliver excellent customer service? If so, we would love to hear from you. The right candidate will be dedicated, have excellent telephone skills and be keen to join a market leading company focused on providing the best possible service for all its clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for handling calls from vendors, purchasers, landlords and tenants
- Delivering excellent customer care over multiple communication channels including telephone and email
- Taking ownership of customer enquiries from start to finish
- Help people to sell, buy, let, or rent their property, you will need to make them feel valued and looked after from the first interaction
- Recognise the opportunity to help further and present useful additional products and services we supply such as mortgages and conveyancing
- Instinctively know how to spot potential leads and refer customers to relevant colleagues
- Build meaningful relationships with your clients and the team in branch
- Updating and inputting of client records on the CRM database
- See a target and exceed it
- Experience of working in a customer service role with fantastic telephone skills
- You will need to have the confidence to talk to customers in an authoritative manner whilst showing empathy and understanding.
- A great work ethic and the desire to provide extraordinary customer service and relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening