Customer Service Administrator, Oxfordshire
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 - depending on experience
We have an exciting and very rewarding opportunity for an Administrator to join our fast-growing business in Oxfordshire. You will be part of a busy Service team and will be responsible for assisting in the progress of the day to day running for each of our departments.
The role will involve working alongside our partnership companies as well as building exceptional rapport with new and existing clients.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Great organisational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Professional telephone manner
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Flexible in helping other members of the team
- Computer literate (experience with Microsoft Word/Office and Excel would be advantageous)
- Happy to work across all levels of the business
- Works well under pressure
The job presents a fantastic opportunity for a long-term career with clear progression and the chance to 'climb the ladder'.
Full training will be provided.