An unmissable opportunity has become available for an experienced Branch Manager to join this multi-award winning company who employ the very best creative property experts, offering a bespoke service to meet the individual client’s needs. Our client is now looking to recruit a proven, hands on Branch Manager to take the reins and drive the business to further success.
The successful Branch Manager will have experience in a similar role within the local area, you will have in depth local knowledge and experience of how the market is performing alongside excellent man management skills, training, mentorship and the ability to gain the best from your team.
The Branch Manager will be an instrumental appointment and as such a natural drive, passion and self-starter attitude is needed coupled the ability to think outside of the box and generate new, innovative ideas to build business.
Within this role the Estate Agent Branch Manager will be responsible for the overall management of the business, performance reporting, managing and mentoring the team and being a hands on part of the team.
Branch Manager– Experience Needed
· An experienced Estate Agent & Lettings Manager of at least 5 years
· You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
· Have ARLA & NAEA Qualifications
· Natural leaderships and sales ability is essential
· The ability to identify business opportunities and put them in to practise
· You will be well spoken and well presented
· You will be target driven and a natural manager
· You will have excellent organisational skills
· Have a good proven record on Valuation to instruction conversion
· By a Team Player
· Self – Motivated